Free Printable Valentine's Day Cards and Coloring Pages | Contests & Freebies Around the World
Contests & Freebies

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Free Printable Valentine's Day Cards and Coloring Pages

Image courtesy of Kaboose

Although I am waiting to celebrate Chinese New Year, my western counterparts are already preparing for Valentine's Day. I actually came upon this website of free printable Valentine's Day cards and coloring pages a little while back but did not publish it because it was still too early then. I guess it's just the right time to publish it today.

If you check out the site now, you will see that there are two different kinds of printables. One is just like outline where after printing, you could color in yourself. And then there is another type already with colors. Let me just warn you that this would guzzle your printer ink.

This Valentine’s Day, if you are feeling a little more adventurous, why not make your own Valentine’s card? I am sure it would be more meaningful, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment