Free Digi Scraps | Contests & Freebies Around the World
Contests & Freebies

Monday, January 19, 2009

Free Digi Scraps

Image courtesy of Scrap Matters

I have been rather obsessed with unearthing new (new to me, at least) scrapbooking websites. I really like the creativity that the owners of these websites have and the effort they put in to design the layout of their blogs and websites.

Today's scrapbooking freebie website is Scrap Matters. This blog is by no means a full freebie resource site but you will find occasional very beautiful scrapbooking freebies featured on the blog so you will need to check it regularly. Personally, I only focus on the Freebies page. LOL

If you are scrapbooking hobbyist, you may already know of this blog but if you are just starting out, you should check Scrap Matters out and also my other posts featuring scrapbooking websites and the freebies they offer regularly.

No comments:

Post a Comment