Free Christmas Web Images, Graphics & Clipart | Contests & Freebies Around the World
Contests & Freebies

Friday, December 19, 2008

Free Christmas Web Images, Graphics & Clipart

Image courtesy of Hellas Multimedia

I have been using web images and clip art from Hellas Multimedia for quite a while now. What I like about them is that they do not require us to provide a link back or whatever credit or acknowledgment. It can be quite tedious to keep remembering where we saved an image from, you know?

The way I do it, I have a folder where I keep various web images and clip art or graphics as and when I come across them. The problem is that by the time I use these in my collection, I would have forgotten where I got my images from. Using images from Hellas Multimedia solves this problem for me.

If you have a website waiting for a revamp in the spirit of Christmas, you should check out the website of Hellas Multimedia where they have a good selection of Christmas web images and clipart, for free!

No comments:

Post a Comment