Create Your Own Mini Game | Contests & Freebies Around the World
Contests & Freebies

Friday, December 19, 2008

Create Your Own Mini Game

Image courtesy of Pic To Game

Since the beginning of my blog, I have featured quite a few websites that offer free games and free mini games for us to play without having to download them. You know, working long hours at the computer, I have a list of bookmarks of such freebie games site so that I could take a break from work and play a game or two. The best thing is that no download is necessary since sometimes I would be using the company's computer. LOL

Anyway, while I have come across many free games site, I think Pic To Game is the only website that allows us to create our very own mini games. I know that I am not creative at all and it is difficult for me to come up with an original mini game but if you would like to try creating one, go ahead and click on to Pic To Game.

It sounds like a pretty fun and neat idea, even if I have no idea where to start or how to begin. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment