The Wireless Networking Starter Kit 2nd Edition | Contests & Freebies Around the World
Contests & Freebies

Tuesday, January 01, 2008

The Wireless Networking Starter Kit 2nd Edition

Image courtesy of Glenn Fleishman and Adam Engst

I recently converted my broadband internet at home to include a wi-fi specifically for my iPhone. Yeah, I know. Tha sounds extravagant but the iPhone can only access to the internet via wi-fi or EDGE and I am on a 3G line so that was my best option.

I don't know head of tails about wi-fi but I managed to get it done thanks to the free customer service of the computer shop where I bought my wi-fi router.

I came home and did a little research on the internet on wi-fi with the intention of gaining knowledge and found this free ebook written by Glenn Fleishman and Adam Engst called The Wireless Networking Starter Kit 2nd Edition.

As with anythng technical, my mind goes blank so I ended up not downloading it at all since I know that I won't read it!

No comments:

Post a Comment