Play Free Games & Win Cash Prizes | Contests & Freebies Around the World
Contests & Freebies

Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Play Free Games & Win Cash Prizes

Image courtesy of Wild Games

I am so terrible. How old already and still like playing computer games? Not only that, I play games on my Nokia E61i and iPhone almost every day as well. I have different games installed on them and I play web games on the iPhone. The screen is so large it is very comfortable playing games that are made for iPhones.

A games site that I recently discovered is called Wild Games. I don't know when Wild Games was set up but it's new to me. How come nobody ever tells me about great games site? Oh.... it's just as well because I am now addicted to some of the games there. I won't disclose which or you would say that I am lame :p

Wild Games run contests occasionally for members to win cash prizes. However, these are only open to residents of the United States. So if you are in America and love to play games like these, why not try aiming for some cash prizes?

No comments:

Post a Comment