The Luxurious Chrysler | Contests & Freebies Around the World
Contests & Freebies

Saturday, January 26, 2008

The Luxurious Chrysler

The Chrysler is a luxury car that we hardly see on our roads here. Is it because of the price tax, the hassle of importing it or the taxes? Whatever the case, I know it is the dream car of many of my male friends.

This morning, while randomly surfing a few websites, I chanced upon an online store that specializes in dash kits and accessories for a whole list of luxury cars. I took the opportunity to check out Chrysler 300 accessories to see what they have to offer since I was told that Chryslers are highly customizable cars and so there would be plenty of accessories for them.

And true enough, Wood Dash Experts Inc. have plenty to offer to owners of Chryslers, from body kits to doors to exhausts to grilles to spoilers and even floor mats just name an accessory and I bet they will have it!

After checking out more photos of Chryslers, I think this is a car fit for the royals. What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment