8 Free Baking Lessons | Contests & Freebies Around the World
Contests & Freebies

Saturday, January 26, 2008

8 Free Baking Lessons

Image courtesy of The Prepared Pantry


I love to learn to cook and bake. I prefer baking by the way. I don't know why. Perhaps cookies look and smell better? Anyway, I know I don't have the time for all these but I still love checking out recipes and websites that provide free booklets, videos and cooking and baking lessons.

Last week, I had the good luck to stumble upon a site called The Prepared Pantry. The are offering eight free baking lessons and they are going to teach us to bake, American style.

All we need to do is to sign up for it by providing our name and email address. These lessons will be sent to us via email. I think that it is good that these lessons are obligation-free and we do not even have to make a purchase or pay any membership fee or something like that.

If you love baking, especially American cookies, then you may want to sign up for these eight free lessons via email by The Prepared Pantry.

No comments:

Post a Comment