Keeping Fit At Home | Contests & Freebies Around the World
Contests & Freebies

Monday, January 07, 2008

Keeping Fit At Home

If you have read my other blog, you would know that I am trying to shed a little weight. I would not say that I am FAT but I am fatter now than a few months back and am disgusted with my own shape. Haha!

So I have been cutting down on my carbohydrate intake but my friend says that I have to put in some exercise for the "fat" to go off. But you know, I can't really afford the time to go to the gym and the weather here is either too hot or too wet to get some outdoor exercise.

I was told to look for home fitness equipment which I could install at home and exercise at my own convenience. I was told to check out Allegro Medical's range of exercise equipment mainly because they have one of the most comprehensive ranges of products with very competitive pricing. I read before that Allegro is a leader in medical equipment and supplies and I am not surprised that they are able to offer us their products at great prices.

No comments:

Post a Comment