Free Cinema Desktop Themes | Contests & Freebies Around the World
Contests & Freebies

Saturday, January 12, 2008

Free Cinema Desktop Themes

Image courtesy of Cinema Desktop Themes

If your computer is switched on as many hours as mine is, I am sure you too would want it to have refreshing themes, wallpapers and screen savers ever so often like I do. I get bored easily with the same desktop themes all the time, the same goes for my mobile devices and iPhone. I just need to look at new things and not get stuck with the same ol'.

Cinema Desktop Themes is a site that is choke full of desktop themes of a particular niche: CINEMA. So if you have been looking for desktop themes of a particular movie like Harry Potter and Chicken Little, you may want to check out this site for some cinema themes that you cannot find elsewhere, at least I could not.

Besides movie themes, you can also find themes of actors and actresses, models and TV shows as well. Want Desperate Housewives desktop themes? You have come to the right place!

No comments:

Post a Comment