Scrapbook Generator | Contests & Freebies Around the World
Contests & Freebies

Saturday, December 29, 2007

Scrapbook Generator

Image courtesy of Scrapbook Generator

I received a comment earlier today by the owners of Scrapbook Generator. Well, if you have been reading this blog regularly, you would know that I have a fancy for digiscrapbooking lately. I have yet to find the time to do anything about it, though but have checked out various sites that provide digiscrapping freebies.

Scrapbook Generator is like a godsend for people like me who are pressed for time and creative juice by making things simple for us. From what I can see, what I would need to do is just upload my images and then select a scrapbook template or layout to use. There are more than two hundred to choose from so there should be something for everyone.

I'd like to thank the owners of Scrapbook Generator for showing me their site. It sure is worth highlighting here!

2 comments:

  1. Well I am glad you liked it. I made it for my wife as she is not good with fancy photo software yet she wanted to trial digital scrapbooking.

    Thanks for the great write up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!

    Thanks for making a great site like that and sharing it with us. I am sure many people will find it useful. I know I did.

    ReplyDelete