Read New York Times For Free | Contests & Freebies Around the World
Contests & Freebies

Friday, December 21, 2007

Read New York Times For Free

Image courtesy of New York Times

If you are familiar with the online version of New York Times newspaper, you would know that the paper is subscription based. To read their articles, most of the time, we will be asked to log into our account, which we will only have if we are subscribed to the website.

Well, who would subscribe to a newspaper? I know that are people who would but not me! So I am pretty glad when I heard that the New York Times has decided to do away most of the subscriptions and will give free access to most of their content and archive. However, a small part of the site will still be subscription based.

It is said that the website has approximately 13 million unique visitors per month, the highest among all online newspapers. Boy, I wish I even had one percent of that number of unique visitors per month to my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment