Free Desktop Wallpaper & Ringtones From Snickers | Contests & Freebies Around the World
Contests & Freebies

Friday, December 21, 2007

Free Desktop Wallpaper & Ringtones From Snickers

Image courtesy of Snickers

I came across this website recently by Snickers. See who is on the tank. It's none other than Mr. T. Hehe.. well, I checked out this website because I was told that this "Get some nuts" is a page with mobile and desktop freebies.

Loading the page, though, takes like FOREVER!

There are two different wallpapers for our desktop and seven ringtones that we could download for free. I didn’t download any of the freebies here though, because I can’t preview them.

I don't like the set up of this site because it keeps moving. I wonder how kids, the target of this site, would feel. Another thing is, I don't get it what's with the tank at the home page!

No comments:

Post a Comment