Free Printable Gift Tags | Contests & Freebies Around the World
Contests & Freebies

Friday, December 21, 2007

Free Printable Gift Tags

Image courtesy of Land O' Lakes

I am sure many of you will be busy wrapping up gifts. And during this Christmas season, we really need some Christmas-themed gift tags, right?

Land O'Lakes, has a special page of gift tags specially for Christmas and other special occasions. Select your desired image, save the file that is in .pdf format and print it out in quality mailing paper. Each sheet comes in a default ten tags of the same image so you will get ten tags each time you print.

I don't really like it that we have to print out ten tags because I prefer to have a different gift tag for each gift. However, I like this selection by Land O'Lakes and the tags do not come with their logo, just the words. With is fine by me.

No comments:

Post a Comment