Clarins Sample Offer | Contests & Freebies Around the World
Contests & Freebies

Friday, December 21, 2007

Clarins Sample Offer

Image courtesy of Armagh & Down Tourism

I found this Clarins offer when I was looking for freebies. Well, what I was surprised with is that this is a tie in with Armagh & Down Tourism. I do not see a link between this region and looking beautiful. They have lost me somewhere.

Armagh & Down, for those of us who do not know, is a region in Northern Ireland and the childhood home of C.S. Lewis. I admit I only found out about this after browsing the home page. Well, I did read a couple of books by C.S. Lewis but not that interested in him to have the urge to find out where the was brought up. OK, you can call me ignorant or whatever!

This Clarins beauty offer seems to be open to the world so if you would like to request for your sample pack, do fill out the form with your true particulars. Aha!

No comments:

Post a Comment