BMW M3 Challenge | Contests & Freebies Around the World
Contests & Freebies

Friday, December 21, 2007

BMW M3 Challenge

Image courtesy of BMW

While looking for free games on the web to download, yea, I am so bored, I came across this BMW website that allows us to download the BMW M3 Challenge game.

This is actually a contest and the date for the submission of participants has already passed. But all is not lost because I believe that we could still download the game to our computer and play it, except that we would not be playing for prizes but it's still fun, if you like this type of games that test your driving skills.

The screenshots look interesting enough and I may just download this game and play it myself. Right now, I am too busy to play, though. I believe the purpose of this game and contest is to introduce to people the new BMW release. Correct me if I am wrong!

No comments:

Post a Comment