Bidz.com - Auction For Cheap | Contests & Freebies Around the World
Contests & Freebies

Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Bidz.com - Auction For Cheap

Image courtesy of Bidz.com

I recently discovered Bidz.com. OK, if you already knew of this site a long time ago, then I admit I am slow lor! I have been so fascinated watching the price go higher and higher that I even lot track of time! I have registered for an account already!

Although I have not won any item before, I have tried bidding and it's fun. Of course, if I do win, I will see the transaction through!

I plan to buy something from Bidz.com because I find that it's a good way to get something for cheap, that is, if we do manage to win the bidding war! But first, I need to find out from my sister if some of the brand names are big in the United States or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment