I Missed A Pair of Free Air Jordan! | Contests & Freebies Around the World
Contests & Freebies

Saturday, August 11, 2007

I Missed A Pair of Free Air Jordan!

A couple of days ago, I was blog hopping and I saw a blogger saying that she received a free pair of Air Jordan and she even included a photo of her new shoes. Boy, am I envious. I have tried to get a free pair of shoes but I could not. I knew about this freebie earlier on because I am also a member of the website but they only open the freebie to residents of America. Well I think it's just too bad that we are always left out.

I hope that the next time there is a freebie like this, we will also be included, after all, this campaign is running for six long months so I believe that there's plenty of shipping time to spare.

What say you?

2 comments:

  1. But to make you feel better I have a contest that is open internationally *hint hint wink wink* and the prize is pretty smelling bath and body stuff! Mmmm yummy :-) See, I still like you even if you live far away!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Loretta!


    Thanks for coming by and dropping a comment!

    Yup, I know about your international contest. Great prize. I'll see what I can do. Thanks for including us in the contest!

    ReplyDelete