Games & Hobby Site | Contests & Freebies Around the World
Contests & Freebies

Saturday, August 11, 2007

Games & Hobby Site

My young niece wanted to play jigsaw puzzle online but I could not find any website that is interesting enough. Perhaps I do not have the time to search for them. Anyway, I found this website called HobbyWareHouse that is actually an online store that sells jigsaw puzzles. The puzzles are rather interesting and my sister would definitely love the one of Elvis Presley.

Apart from jigsaw puzzles, this website also has a wide range of games, collectibles and other hobby products. I think I may just pick up a set of photomosaic since I would rather my niece play with her jigsaw offline than online. I don't want her to cultivate an internet addiction like mine hahaha!

No comments:

Post a Comment