Win Hotel Stays | Contests & Freebies Around the World
Contests & Freebies

Sunday, July 22, 2007

Win Hotel Stays

Image courtesy of Holiday City

I actually came across this website when I was looking for information on the internet on a hotel in Kuala Lumpur. There are so many websites on the internet that most got buried so even though they may run contests with amazing prizes, people may not know about them

Holiday City is a Singapore based website with a wealth of information on hotels around the world. They also have sister sites that cater to local people in carious countries.

Anyway I found the information I wanted and saw that they have a hotel stay contest. Their current round of contest which ends on 15th July, 2007 carries a very attractive price of a 2N Hotel Stay for 2 in Amsterdam, Netherlands. Amazing? I would have participated if I could get away from my commitments here. Yeah, I am so confident of winning. Hahah!

Participation is not difficult at all. They are asking for the ten capital cities of ten countries listed so just get them all correct to be eligible in the lucky draw. That's it!

Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment