How To Win USD100 | Contests & Freebies Around the World
Contests & Freebies

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

How To Win USD100

One of my blogging buddies is running a contest and I am giving him a buzz. His contest is held to celebrate his one year blogging anniversary on 20th November, 2007. Mark your calendars!

In this contest, all you need to do is to review his blog, The Anitokid Chronikos - Billiards and Philippine sports and linking to the keyword, Billiards, and also to his anniversary review page where the rules are listed.

Your post could be of any length, any language and in a positive, negative or neutral tone. All are welcome to participate in this contest. Once you have published the post, send the AnitoKid an email or leave him a comment at his blog.

What will you win in return? AnitoKid will select the entry with the best review and the person wins USD100 to be paid via PayPal. I am not sure how the AnitoKid will be able to judge entries which are not in English or Tagalog since he did say any language goes, but it does not matter as long as you have an entry in there, I guess!

I have already submitted my entry and if I can do it, anyone could as well. So try your luck and give yourself a chance at the USD100 prize.

2 comments:

  1. Loved the new blog, my friend. Much thanks for your entry. Will do a post on it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for dropping by. Good luck with your contest.

    ReplyDelete