Solid Investment in Gold | Contests & Freebies Around the World
Contests & Freebies

Friday, April 13, 2007

Solid Investment in Gold

The other day, I had the chance to chat with my friend. He is a third generation jeweler in his family and is very well versed in precious metals and gems.

He told me that nowadays, many people are more knowledgeable about investment and they know that gold is probably the safest investment one could get.

I was also told that investing in gold bars or in certificates is an ideal way of preserving wealth. One could purchase physical gold bars from companies like Monex Deposit Company (MDC) and have it delivered to a designated bank.

If I have the spare cash, I would also invest in gold bars as it is solid investment thanks to the steady gold price in the world market.

No comments:

Post a Comment