Free Blogger/Blogspot Templates | Contests & Freebies Around the World
Contests & Freebies

Friday, March 23, 2007

Free Blogger/Blogspot Templates

Image courtesy of Final Sense

I have been feeling bored with my blog template and went looking for high quality Blogger/Blogspot templates that are free to use. There are of course many sites that offer them but Final Sense caught my attention.

There is a whole list of not only Blogger/Blogspot templates but also website templates that are beautifully made. I actually found one that I wanted to change to. Unfortunately, it can't be viewed perfectly with IE. Since I use both Firefox and IE, I prefer to have my sites rendered well on these two most popular browsers. This is the only issue that stopped me from changing my template pronto. I wonder if anyone knows how to fix this glitch?

Anyway, there is a special FIFA World Cup template series from Final Sense. Although the World Cup is over already, true football fans wouldn't mind using it to support the national team, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment