Free Web Hosting Video Tutorials | Contests & Freebies Around the World
Contests & Freebies

Saturday, February 10, 2007

Free Web Hosting Video Tutorials

Image courtesy of Host Mentor

I recently bought a web hosting plan and had to ask the hosting company to set up everything for me because I really had no knowledge and felt like a fish out of water.

I felt like an idiot for having to S.O.S. the guys at the slightest changes I want made so I made an effort to learn up what web hosting is all about.

I found a free online resource where I am guided step by step on things like domain management, email management, file management and security management.

It is really useful to educate myself instead of depend on others. I wouldn't say that I am 100% an expert now. I am a slow learner so I have to go through the free tutorials quite a few times to fully understand them *sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment