Free to Join Jewish Dating Site | Contests & Freebies Around the World
Contests & Freebies

Monday, February 05, 2007

Free to Join Jewish Dating Site

I came across a Jewish Dating Service recently. I think it's great that there is a social site exclusively for Jewish to meet. There will be a higher chance for a relationship to work too f both parties are looking for the same flavor.

What I like about the site is that everything is so easy on the eyes plus all the necessary information like age, location and preference, is on the front without having to click on the profile to look. That will waste a lot of our time to sieve through the many profiles.

I like the "Take A Gamble" feature. It is a light hearted approach to a "blind date".

I also find the articles on Jewish religion, dating and the comparison of various Jewish dating services rather meaningful and informative.

I think that with Jews all over the world, JSingles can slowly expand and reach out to Jews outside of America.

No comments:

Post a Comment