Free Shipping On Orders Over $100 | Contests & Freebies Around the World
Contests & Freebies

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Free Shipping On Orders Over $100

Some of you may know that I am a collector of Sports Memorabilia. It was with utter delight when I discovered a site that sells all kinds of Sports Collectables. I am lucky because my father and brother share the same interest as me and our house is fully of memorabilia, especially baseball memorabilia. My brother picked up a passion for baseball while he was studying in the United States.

When we buy these popular collectables like baseball and football memorabilia, we are very careful to only purchase authentic items. They may not necessarily be expensive. I found them affordably priced at AuthenticSportsCollectibles.com and they are very tempting!
They do offer free ground shipping within the United States, which I may just take advantage of!

No comments:

Post a Comment