Debt Freedom Guide | Contests & Freebies Around the World
Contests & Freebies

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Debt Freedom Guide

So the holidays are over and most of us are strapped with plenty of bills, especially from credit card companies. Sometimes I wonder, will we ever learn to mange our finances better? I mean, we go through this debt cycle EVERY YEAR, don't we?

Now that I have discovered Bills.com's Debt Freedom guide site, things may just change for the better. Bills.com offers us a free budget guide which provides tons of consumer finance advice, FREE.

I find their tips on staying financially healthy very beneficial to me and I strive to follow them closely and apply to my daily life.

The first step is to set meaningful goals. It is said that 25 percent of people abandon their goals within the first 15 weeks, which I hope to never fall into this category. I will need to discipline myself and try my best to work towards my goals.

Second tip is to create a budget. I always have a budget plan so this should be easy to follow.

And to make sure not to overspend, don't charge the credit card. Most of the time, to prevent myself from being tempted to make unnecessary purchases, I leave my credit card at home!

I have confidence that with the tips provided, I can be debt-free pretty soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment