Caricature World | Contests & Freebies Around the World
Contests & Freebies

Saturday, February 24, 2007

Caricature World

Image courtesy of Caricature Zone

I don't know about you but I get fascinated with caricatures that come out in the Sunday papers. The artists are so talented. And although caricatures are cartoon based, they do have a likeness to the real person. How wonderful is that?

I was very happy to discover Caricature Zone. This is a website that offers a lot of caricature models, wallpapers, e-cards, clip arts and the thing I like the most, Caricature Generator!

It is really fun to play with although I may be too old for that! There are also a lot of games to play with or if you are more adventurous, you can try your hand at drawing a caricature too. Mine was a disaster!

No comments:

Post a Comment