Car Info Portal For Women | Contests & Freebies Around the World
Contests & Freebies

Saturday, February 24, 2007

Car Info Portal For Women

I came across a car information portal that is so useful for women I just have to share it. Being a woman myself and a prospective car buyer, I really do not relish the many decisions that I, a single woman, have to make. I do not have anyone to depend on or to advise me until I found Ask Patty.

It is said that you can Find Your Dream Car on Ask Patty! Yes, it is true and many people have found their dream car through this site. This is possible because Ask Patty allows us the space to do our car comparison, research on prices, performance, maintenance and what-not at our own pace without being laughed at. We can ask as many questions as we like until we are satisfied and the advisory panel of Ask Patty, which is headed by NASCAR professional driver, Deborah Renshaw, will patiently answer all our questions and clear our doubts no matter what auto-related issue we have.

This is just one of the best things to happen on the internet for a single gender. Everyone knows that it is not easy being a woman, more so being a car buying woman, despite the fact that fifty percent of vehicles sold in the United States every year are bought by women and women influence 85% of all car buying decisions in an average American household.

No comments:

Post a Comment