Girls Don't Only Like Flowers | Contests & Freebies Around the World
Contests & Freebies

Friday, January 26, 2007

Girls Don't Only Like Flowers

Paul recently asked me for my address. I have moved, you see, and did not update him on my new address. I didn't want surprises so I pestered him why he wanted my address. He finally confessed that he wants to send me valentines day flowers!

Seems like he just discovered how easy it is to send fresh flowers online and he was very excited about the promised same day delivery. Last time I told him about it but he was skeptical. Now that his friend has successfully bought a gift from Dot Flowers, he wanted to try it out with me too.

I told him, "Hey, girls don't ONLY like flowers, you know?"

So he asked me to pick what I like from Dot Flowers! Yay! That's more like it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment