Free Desktop Enhancements | Contests & Freebies Around the World
Contests & Freebies

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Free Desktop Enhancements

Image courtesy of Themestress.com

Those who had the privilege to see my desktop computer know that I change my desktop theme like I change clothes. Well, it is no rocket science. It's not as if I am the designer of these themes. All I need to do is just search the internet for free themes and voila, there are so many available. However, of course only the best will be featured here.

Today, I'd like to introduce you to Themestress - Desktop Enhancements. The homepage is so beautifully designed it just makes you want to explore the inner pages. Well, at least it made me feel that way.

However, I would like to caution that all the files on Themestress are for personal use ONLY. Do not use these for commercial websites and do not attempt t change the codes and repackage them. Use them and retain the credits to the rightful owner, as it should be. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment