Free Computer Tutorials | Contests & Freebies Around the World
Contests & Freebies

Friday, January 12, 2007

Free Computer Tutorials

Image courtesy of The Newbie Club

When I first started to use the computer, really felt like a nerd asking stupid questions, including, how do I shut down the computer? Of course it may sound simple to those who know how but to me, it was rather confusing.

I'm glad to discover that there is actually a website that is for computer newbies. Nobody is a computer dummy, just newbie. This is the belief of the website and I totally agree with them. I am sure that no one was born with computer knowledge. Everyone learned it the same way, only difference is at what age and our absorption power.

At the Newbie Club, members can get to learn basic computer skills at their own pace. All tutorials are freely available to members. However, the more adventurous ones can purchase tutorials from them for more difficult computer lessons.

No comments:

Post a Comment