Free Butterfly Stuff | Contests & Freebies Around the World
Contests & Freebies

Friday, January 12, 2007

Free Butterfly Stuff

Image courtesy of ButterflySite.net

When I was a little girl, I was very fascinated with butterflies. Along the way, more things fascinated me, that over took the wonder I had for butterflies. However, I recently discovered a website that offers free butterfly stuff that I jumped at the chance to download all the butterfly stuff.

ButterflySite.net has many butterfly stuff for free. There's the 2007 butterfly calendar, butterfly stationery, butterfly crochet patterns, butterfly clip art, butterfly house building plan, butterfly coloring pages and also Monarch paper airplane.

All these will surely keep you occupied for many hours, like they did for me. Oh yeah, did I forget to mention that these are free to download and free for personal use?

No comments:

Post a Comment