Free 30-day Trial from BlueMountain.com | Contests & Freebies Around the World
Contests & Freebies

Saturday, December 16, 2006

Free 30-day Trial from BlueMountain.com

One of the things I look forward to every Christmas is the various ecards that I receive. No doubt I love reading the greetings but it's actually the interactive games in Christmas ecards that I enjoy more!

Blue Mountain is one of the leaders of egreetings and this Christmas, they have a new range of interactive ecards of
Christmas games that I usually play first before sending them out to my friends and family.

Truth be told, I only discovered about these new interactive cards from a blog on ecards called
eCards for everyone.

My current favorite is
The Greet Santa Game where I try to snatch Christmas gifts from Santa Claus, Frosty and Rudy. I can only proceed to the next level if I could snatch twenty gifts within the time limit. I love games that make me race against the clock and this Christmas themed game puts me in a festive mood.

If you'd like to send unlimited number of ecards the whole year through, Blue Mountain's subscription is only USD13.99 per year. Moreover, we can set the date that we want the card to be sent out, so it's perfect for a forgetful person like me.

But the good thing is Blue Mountain is offering a 30-day free trial so you can test run to see if it's worth your money or not but it sure beats sending out conventional paper greeting cards!

No comments:

Post a Comment