Around The World ~ Love Knows No Color or Boundary Contest | Contests & Freebies Around the World
Contests & Freebies

Saturday, December 16, 2006

Around The World ~ Love Knows No Color or Boundary Contest

Image courtesy of Amira Press

Many years ago, I dreamt of being a romance writer, believe it or not. Obviously, I did not pursue it as a career, because I realise in time, thankfully, that I suck big time. I was better off just being a reader save myself the embarrassment of polluting the romance book market.

However, this did not stop me from keep in touch with websites of romance book publishers and that was how I came to know of this call for entries for romance novellas by Amira Press.

Amira Press is on a quest to unearth new authors. The theme of this contest is “Around The World ~ Love Knows No Color or Boundary”. Normal submission guidelines apply but the story can at any level of heat. length of entry should be at least 20,000 words.

Deadline for entries is January 20th, 2007 and the winners will be announced on February 14th, 2007. That's Valentine's Day!

The first prize winner will win USD100 cash prize plus publishing contract with Amira Press! That's uber cool!

For more information, go
HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment