How to be a Band Member | Contests & Freebies Around the World
Contests & Freebies

Sunday, January 29, 2017

How to be a Band Member

My friend's band is in need of one more member for a night of performance. It's the holiday season right now and he found it difficult to call up his musician buddies. I ended up standing in and I had a good time myself. 

I don't read music by my friend just asked me to be in charge of the cymbal. I didn't realise it would be this easy. Obviously, we spent time rehearsing! After a while, I got the hang of it.

I checked the internet and found this aax at Guitar Center. From what I read, it is a top class cymbal. Ah, I think I need to get my own because I am quite addicted to it already. But what would I do with just the cymbal without the band? LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment