Voluntary Positions | Contests & Freebies Around the World
Contests & Freebies

Friday, July 08, 2016

Voluntary Positions

I have been checking out voluntary positions from a website that was recommended to be by a friend. I get excited looking at all these places that need people to work for free in exchange for food and lodgings. One just needs to get his or herself over. 

One family in Switzerland is looking for someone to help take care of their three young children. Additionally, the man of the house is hoping to learn guitar. I have also been toying with the idea of learning to play the guitar and in fact, have already checked out guitarcenter used guitars for sale. 

I think if I learn quickly, I could then teach him to play, in exchange for food and lodgings in Switzerland. That would be great although just a pipe dream for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment