Tenor Saxophone | Contests & Freebies Around the World
Contests & Freebies

Sunday, September 27, 2015

Tenor Saxophone

I was at a concert last evening. Although the entertainment was non-stop, it was littered with plenty of flaws. For one, I didn't think the performers put up a top notch performance. I may have expected too much but I was not the only one who grimaced at the music. 

One of the better ones was a saxophone performer. I loved that he was able to capture a vintage sound from his equipment. I understand from him later that he is using the Otto Link Vintage, setting it apart from other saxophones. The hard rubber mouthpiece is able to recapture the old Link sound. 

My friends and I thoroughly enjoyed his segment of entertainment. Luckily, at least there was someone to save the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment