Upgrading Guitar Skills | Contests & Freebies Around the World
Contests & Freebies

Monday, July 13, 2015

Upgrading Guitar Skills

My little cousin brother, who has recently been inspired to pick up the guitar, now wants to learn more than just playing the instrument.

I'd say that we are not a musical bunch but when he says he wants to produce different sounds from the guitar, after learning the basics, I thought of the Rocktron xpression Guitar Multi Effects Processor. 

I've seen a friend using it in his music studio. If I remember correctly, it has ten different effects and more than a hundred presets for guitar and bass. Perhaps I'd take my cousin there for a visit and see how comfortable he is with the features first. 

I don't want to invest money on it and then find that he has lost interest in it. You know how young people are these days.

No comments:

Post a Comment