Getting Sporty | Contests & Freebies Around the World
Contests & Freebies

Friday, July 23, 2010

Getting Sporty

A friend has been complaining that his son, turning 6 this year, is getting sporty and adventurous. She said that her husband isn't even outdoorsy so she was caught off guard.

I think that it's a good thing that he is so active. At least, he isn't like most kids who spend the whole day in front of the TV or computer and have a game console in their hands. I think my friend should encourage him instead and buy him fun riding toys appropriate for his age.

The more I think about it, the more I love the idea. It would be awesome since the weather is so good these days, why wouldn't any kid want to spend time playing outdoors? A riding toy would be most entertaining at this time of the year!

No comments:

Post a Comment