Home Decoration Ideas | Contests & Freebies Around the World
Contests & Freebies

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Home Decoration Ideas

My sister has roped me in to help her with redecorating a couple of rooms in her house. She said that she wants a different theme for each room with a different color scheme decor. Basically, she has an idea what she wants to do with the rooms but what she wants me to do is match colors and patterns for her. i also would have to look for ceramic tiles with designs that would match the themes of each room.

That looks like pretty tough job knowing how fussy she is and I told her I don't have the time but I will look out for home decoration ideas or many home DIY projects on the web for her to inspire her. Maybe by looking at other people's ideas, she would be able to come up with something better for her home. Also, I will keep checking for home decoration freebies and if I come across any, you can be sure I would be sharing them on my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment