Valentine's Day Ideas | Contests & Freebies Around the World
Contests & Freebies

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Valentine's Day Ideas

I just received a slew of phone calls from my panic buyers who ran out of ideas on how to celebrate Valentine's Day this year. Aha... Valentine's Day is tomorrow and it is typical of guys to NOT plan for such a significant day!

But being the kind me, I tip them off on a Valentine's resource site that is guarantee to fire up their imagination with 101 Valentine's Day Ideas to make tomorrow night one of the most romantic it can be! With 24 hours to go, there is plenty of time to plan the most romantic evening to surprise their partners.

And for those who are not able to be together due to work, there's always the ever reliable ecards! They can't go wrong there!

I would like to take this opportunity to wish everyone a Happy Valentine's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment