Information On Applying For US Citizenship | Contests & Freebies Around the World
Contests & Freebies

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Information On Applying For US Citizenship

I came across this website that I felt I MUST share with you. While my own sister successfully applied for permanent residency in the United States, carrying the green card, this website enables people to Apply for US Citizenship. Of course, a citizenship is always better than permanent residency. With citizenship comes many major benefits including the right to vote and the ability to pass the citizenship to our children.

I dare say that American policy is very fickle and changes regularly. What we can do today legally may not be legal tomorrow. Therefore, since it is possible to apply for citizenship directly, I think those of us who feel that there is no future in our own birth country and are seeking greener pastures should take full advantage of this benefit of becoming an American citizen.

If you have already decided to do so, act fast as laws may change anytime.

No comments:

Post a Comment