Shopping Galore | Contests & Freebies Around the World
Contests & Freebies

Friday, February 13, 2015

Shopping Galore

Well, it's that time of the year again when the Chinese communities are preparing for their Lunar New Year. Every time I meet someone and we make small talk, I am asked if I have already done my shopping. 

Well, I haven't and I don't intend to. I am saving up to get a gift for my nephew and thankfully, the instrument is on On Sale

This means that I have saved enough to get him that gift and don't have to wait a little longer. A gift just in time for Chinese New Year would be all the more meaningful. Don't you think so? 

See, even if I may not celebrate it myself, at least I am able to bring cheer to others during this special family occasion.

No comments:

Post a Comment