It's Party Month! | Contests & Freebies Around the World
Contests & Freebies

Saturday, August 02, 2014

It's Party Month!

August is a very busy month for me as I have many family and friends celebrating their birthdays this month. Somehow, with 31 days to it, it can be a little dreary but with all the parties to attend, the month just zooms by.

But first, there will be a lot of planning to do! I will usually be in charged of the guest list and food, while another friend will take care of entertainment. Luckily for me as I have no idea what to arrange for the guests - I am always afraid that I would come across as a boring person, or on the flip side, over the top. 

Anyway, once again, we will be relying on musician's friend for our musical equipment. Thankfully, I don't have to play them!!

No comments:

Post a Comment