Mine Operations | Contests & Freebies Around the World
Contests & Freebies

Thursday, November 21, 2013

Mine Operations

I had a wonderful educational visit to a tin mine just earlier this month. Coming from a mining family, I have never stepped foot on a mines before, because I was too young and then the business folded because of the collapse of tin price in the world market. 

All I remembered was that my dad had this this flatbed trailer which he brought home after his business closed. It was a grim reminder of the glorious days that he and all his contemporaries enjoyed. 

At the mines, I spotted a couple of flatbed trailers as well, which reminded me of my dad's business. I may not have been actively involved in his business, at least, from this tour, I was able to see for myself how a mine is operated.

No comments:

Post a Comment