DIY Drawers | Contests & Freebies Around the World
Contests & Freebies

Sunday, September 29, 2013

DIY Drawers

It had been years since I had wanted to buy a set of stacked drawers for stuff lying around my room. Sometimes, when I am in the mood, I would drive to a few shops in town to see if there's any suitable, and I always come home disappointed. 

And then sometimes, I am so busy that I totally forget that I need drawers, and things continue to pile up around my room, in a messy mountain. 

Anyway, yesterday, I had have enough and suddenly asked my dad if he could help me with building my own drawers, and he said OK! Yay. That was how, this morning, we ended up buying 22 inch drawer slides, instead of a complete set of drawers. I can't wait to have my drawers made by my dad!

No comments:

Post a Comment