Festive Fridge | Contests & Freebies Around the World
Contests & Freebies

Saturday, July 13, 2013

Festive Fridge

My friends laugh at me when I tell them that we don't have a fridge. Actually we do have one, but it is only turned on during festive seasons where we need to cook for a few days because most food stores in town are closed. 

A friend told me that if we turn our fridge on and off like this, it will damage the fridge. Well, now there is something wrong with it but I am not sure if it was caused by us, or just old age. 

I am now thinking of replacing it with a permanent fridge, one that we will use daily. This friend recommended Samsung RF4287HARS but it looks too large for our family of four. 

I do like Samsung, though. It is a brand I trust. Maybe I should get a Samsung, but a smaller model? Any suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment