Special Wedding Dates | Contests & Freebies Around the World
Contests & Freebies

Monday, March 04, 2013

Special Wedding Dates

I thought that 12.12.12 was the final special date for weddings but bridal couples thought that 14.2.2013 was special as well. Also, another trend that I discovered, besides getting married on such special dates, are cobalt wedding bands

All right, I have to admit that I don't know since when they became so popular, but hey, I just realized it! It used to be only gold wedding bands are used but according to the few couples whom I spoke to, they prefer cobalt because these are scratch resistant. 

As for the price, I have no idea what is the difference between the various materials but I guess the price will also depend on the cut. What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment