Lefty | Contests & Freebies Around the World
Contests & Freebies

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Lefty

I recently attended a wedding ceremony, where I found it a bit amusing that both the bride and groom are left-handers. I once thought that life would be difficult for people who are left-handed, living in a world made for right-handers. It's no wonder that last time, when we were learning how to write, my mom would always insist that we hold our pens with our right hand. 

Those were the days... this couple I interviewed told me that life is a lot easier because of all the products made especially for left-handed people like them. In fact, the groom is a musician and it amazed me when he told me that he could play the best g&l left-handed electric guitars. Wow!

No comments:

Post a Comment